This deaf, dumb, and blind kid sure plays a mean pinball!
The Who’s iconic Rock Opera follows Tommy, a young boy traumatized into catatonia, on his journey of hurt, hope, and eventual healing… with a little pit stop into Pinball Superstardom on the way.
You didn’t hear it. You didn’t see it. You won’t say nothing to no one ever in your life.As his mother searches for a way to cure him, Tommy is left vulnerable to his cruel relatives and neighbours. He retreats further and further into the safety of his own mind, until his pinball wizardry finally offers an outlet for what he’s always wanted: to be seen, heard, and helped.
The score of The Who’s Tommy will thrill classic rock fans and musical enthusiasts alike, as will the timeless story of the struggle over adversity and the strength of the human spirit.
Come on the amazing journey and learn all you should know.
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
THE WHO'S TOMMY
- MUSIC AND LYRICS BY PETE TOWNSHEND
- BOOK BY PETE TOWNSHEND AND DES MCANUFF
- ADDITIONAL MUSIC AND LYRICS BY JOHN ENTWISTLE AND KEITH MOON
- DIRECTED BY JANOS ZELLER
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: KRISTINE ASTOP
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY CHELSEA WELLMAN
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS
- FEATURING TY KENNEDY as TOMMY/NARRATOR
- DANIELLE RENTON as MRS. WALKER
- BRUCE FRASER as CAPTAIN WALKER
- BRIAN THIELE as UNCLE ERNIE
- JAKE SUNDERLAND as COUSIN KEVIN
THE WHO'S TOMMY
is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI. 421 West 54th Street, New York, NY 10019
Phone: 212-541-4684 Fax 212-397-4684