Presented LIVE, IN-PERSON & STREAMED November 12 – 15, 2021
Submissions due Oct 4, 2021 - Audition form here: https://forms.gle/RvPLMGfTigFXBZKQ9
MTI's All Together Now! - A Global Event Celebrating Local Theatre is an opportunity for schools and theatres around the world to locally produce and perform an exclusive musical revue featuring songs from MTI's beloved shows. Our Community Theatre Collaboration aims to perform ATN! live & streamed as an event to bring our community together, and feature talented people in ensemble & solo performances.
The revue features 15 slots for musical performances with multiple song options per slot, so theatres have flexibility with how they present the show. The option to choose from two or three fantastic songs for each slot allows producers to tailor the show to best fit their artistic/creative vision, the talents of their cast, and the composition of their audience.
*This production has a lot of flexibility for casting. While we cannot change any music or lyrics of the songs, any person of any gender can sing any song. Solos can also be split up to add more singers.
Note: Final songs have not been selected, and decisions will depend on the auditioners who submit.
- Auditioners are asked to submit a self tape audition of 1 musical theatre song no longer than 2 minutes showcasing their ability. Auditioners are welcome to present a song from the ATN! song list, but it is not required.
- Self tapes must be uploaded as an unlisted YouTube video.
- Auditioners have the option of participating as a soloist, ensemble member or both.
- Fill out the audition form here: https://forms.gle/RvPLMGfTigFXBZKQ9
Rehearsal and Performance Requirements:
- Limited rehearsals will take place in Oct & Nov at the Morpheus Rehearsal Centre (Tues & Thur evening & Sun afternoons)
- In order to prepare and present this production safely, our Community Theatre Collaboration will implement Alberta’s “Restriction Exemption Program”. In compliance with Alberta Government requirements, all volunteers will require proof of vaccination, documentation of a medical exemption, or a privately-paid negative PCR or rapid COVID test (within 72 hours).
- Due to the flexibility of this production, we may be able to accommodate performers who cannot commit to all performance dates.
For Questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Edited October 1, 2021 at 10:09 am