If your answer is yes, then this post is for you!
Planing is underway for our 2023-2024 season and we are looking for submissions from directors for shows to fill the slate!
Who you are:
- You've directed (or assistant directed) with FRC before or have significant experience with another company
- You're passionate about musical theatre and ready to take on a fun and rewarding challenge
- You're a team player looking to work with a group of dynamic volunteers with a wide range of experience
- You love to have fun!
What do you put in the submission:
- A theatre resume, highlighting any previous directing experience
- A list of shows you'd love to direct and a quick synopsis of your ideas for the show. Note that shows submitted must have rights available for licensing and should fall into one or more of these categories:
- Has a book tie in
- Has a movie tie in
- A Classical Musical
- A musical/musical revue that be produced on a smaller scale or has a concert version
- One show you would not want to be involved with and what it is about it that makes you feel that way
Members of Equity and ACTRA please note that as FRC produces shows on a volunteer, recreational basis, we will not pay any professional association fees, such as the fees stipulated by Equity's Amateur Guest Artist policy, under any circumstances whatsoever. Also, FRC policy requires all participants of our productions, in any capacity, to be FULLY VACCINATED against COVID-19. Prior to participation, all participants will be required to show proof of full vaccination. We kindly request and thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Visit our website at http://www.frontrowcentre.ca or more information about us!
Please send any questions and submissions to our Artistic Director Jeremy Walker at email@example.com
Submission deadline is October 31st!
Last Edited October 16, 2022 at 7:55 pm