Lovingly ripped off from the classic film comedy Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Spamalot retells the legend of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table. This hilarious musical sticks close to the original legend*, but features a bevy of beautiful show girls, not to mention cows, killer rabbits, and French people.
Always look on the bright side of life
FRC is proud to present one of the country’s first non-professional productions of Monty Python’s Spamalot! With numbers like “The Song That Goes Like This” and “Always Look on the Bright Side of Life”, this Tony Award winner for Best Musical will have you rolling in the aisles (and did we mention the bevy of beautiful show girls?)*No it doesn't.
We dine well here in Camelot, we eat ham and jam and spam a lot!
Here's a sneak peek of the show:
Don't miss out!
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT
- BOOK & LYRICS BY ERIC IDLE
- MUSIC BY JOHN DU PREZ & ERIC IDLE
- A NEW MUSICAL LOVINGLY RIPPED OFF FROM THE MOTION PICTURE "MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL"
- FROM THE ORIGINAL SCREENPLAY BY GRAHAM CHAPMAN, JOHN CLEESE, TERRY GILLIAM, ERIC IDLE, TERRY JONES, MICHAEL PALIN
- ORIGINAL BROADWAY PRODUCTION PRODUCED BY BOYETT OSTAR PRODUCTIONS, THE SHUBERT ORGANIZATION, ARIELLE TEPPER MADOVER, STEPHANIE MCCLELLAND/LAWRENCE HOROWITZ, ELAN V MCALLISTER/ALLAN S. GORDON, INDEPENDENT PRODUCERS NETWORK, ROY FURMAN, GRS ASSOCIATES, JAM THEATRICALS, TGA ENTERTAINMENT, LIVE NATION
- DIRECTED BY JANOS ZELLER
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY NAOMI WILLIAMS
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS
- FEATURING JEREMY VERKLEY as BLACK KNIGHT/ENSEMBLE
- JEFF WISEMAN as DUMB GUARD/ENSEMBLE
- BRIAN THIELE as HERBERT'S FATHER/SENTRY
- MURRAY MELNYCHUK as HISTORIAN/HICUPPING GUARD
- MIKE BEATTIE as KING ARTHUR
MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT is presented through special arrangement with Theatrical Rights Worldwide, 570 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100, New York, NY 10018, www.theatricalrights.com