One Singular Sensation
A Chorus Line is a stunning concept musical capturing the spirit and tension of a Broadway chorus audition. Exploring the inner lives and bittersweet ambitions of professional Broadway performers, the show features one powerhouse number after another. Memorable musical numbers include "What I Did for Love, "One," "I Can Do That," "At the Ballet," "The Music and the Mirror," and "I Hope I Get It." A brilliantly complex fusion of song, dance, and compellingly authentic drama, A Chorus Line was instantly recognized as a classic.
Won't forget, can't regret what I did for LOVE
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
A CHORUS LINE
- CONCEIVED AND ORIGINALLY DIRECTED AND CHOREOGRAPHED BY MICHAEL BENNETT
- BOOK BY JAMES KIRKWOOD AND NICHOLAS DANTE
- MUSIC BY MARVIN HAMLISCH
- LYRICS BY EDWARD KLEBAN
- CO CHOREOGRAPHED BY BOB AVIAN
- DIRECTED BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS
- ASSISTANT DIRECTOR: RANELLE HUWALD
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY CHELSEA WELLMAN
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS
A CHORUS LINE is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals on behalf of Tams-Witmark LLC.