Welcome to the back of Woop Woop. Do you realise how far out you are? I mean off the highway.
Tick, Bernadette, and Adam are a glamorous Sydney-based drag performing trio who agree to take their show to the middle of the Australian outback. Acquiring transportation in the form of a battered old bus that they christen “Priscilla”, they take off on a twisting trip through the desert. Battling prejudice and breakdowns, they ultimately have a heartwarming, uplifting adventure, searching for love and friendship and ending up with more than they could have ever dreamed.
Based on the Oscar winning, smash-hit movie, Priscilla Queen of the Desert is a hit parade of dancefloor favourites including “It’s Raining Men”, “I Will Survive”, “Hot Stuff”, “Girls Just Wanna Have Fun”, and “I Love The Nightlife”, this wildly fresh and funny musical is a journey to the heart of FABULOUS! Winner of 5 Australian Greenroom awards, an Olivier award, a Tony award and many more awards throughout the world, Priscilla will leave its mark on your heart.
I will take my life into my hands and I will use it. I will win the worship in their eyes and I will lose it.
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT
- BOOK BY STEPHAN ELLIOTT AND ALLAN SCOTT
- BASED ON THE LATENT IMAGE/SPECIFIC FILMS MOTION PICTURE
- DISTRIBUTED BY METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER INC.
- PRODUCED IN ASSOCIATION WITH NULLARBOR PRODUCTIONS
- AND IN ASSOCIATION WITH MGM ON STAGE
- DIRECTED BY MIKE SORNBERGER
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY ANDREA TIMMONS
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY STEPHEN WELCH AND CHRISTINE MOONEY
- FEATURING BRIAN HOLIDAY as BERNADETTE BASSENGER
- BRYAN SMITH as ANTHONY "TICK" BELROSE
- JEFFREY FOLLIS as ADAM “FELICIA” WHITELY
- CLARK ADAMS as BOB
- LIZ LIPTON as MARION / ENSEMBLE
PRISCILLA QUEEN OF THE DESERT is presented through special arrangement with Theatrical Rights Worldwide, 570 Seventh Avenue, Suite 2100, New York, NY 10018, www.theatricalrights.com