- Avenue Q
- March 29th - April 13th 2019
- Beddington Theatre Arts Centre
- Full Cast & Crew
- Show Photos
Winner of the Tony "Triple Crown" for Best Musical, Best Score and Best Book, Avenue Q is part flesh, part felt and packed with heart.
This laugh-out-loud musical tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton, who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. He soon discovers that, although the residents seem nice, it's clear that this is not your ordinary neighborhood. Together, Princeton and his new-found friends struggle to find jobs, dates and their ever-elusive purpose in life.
Filled with gut-busting humor and a delightfully catchy score, not to mention puppets, Avenue Q is a truly unique show that has quickly become a favorite for audiences everywhere. Although the show addresses humorous adult issues, it is similar to a beloved children's show; a place where puppets are friends, Monsters are good and life lessons are learned.
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
- MUSIC AND LYRICS BY ROBERT LOPEZ AND JEFF MARX
- BOOK BY JEFF WHITTY
- BASED ON AN ORIGINAL CONCEPT BY ROBERT LOPEZ AND JEFF MARZ
- ORCHESTRATIONS AND ARRANGEMENTS BY STEPHEN OREMUS
- DIRECTED BY JOEY SAYER
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY MIKE JARZECKI
- CHOREOGRAPHY BY GAD ITTAY GIJON
- FEATURING JASON BAKAAS as PRINCETON
- LAYNE LABBE as KATE MONSTER
- JOSHUA GROEN as NICKY
- MATTHEW MCPHAIL as ROD
- RILEY GALARNEAU as TREKKIE MONSTER
is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.
Avenue Q has not been authorized or approved by the Jim Henson Company or Sesame Workshop, which have no responsibility for its content.