When it's your wedding day and my song begins to play I can guarantee that love will find you!
It's 1985, and rock star wannabe, Robbie Hart, is New Jersey's favourite wedding singer. He's the life of the party until his own fiancée leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. Enter Julia, a winsome waitress who wins his affection. As luck would have it, Julia is about to be married to a Wall Street shark, and, unless Robbie can pull off the performance of a decade, the girl of his dreams will be gone forever.
Come back to a time when hair was big, greed was good, collars were up, and a wedding singer might just be the coolest guy in the room. Based on the hit Adam Sandler movie, just say yes to the most romantic musical in twenty years.
The one that you want is right in front of your eyes
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
THE WEDDING SINGER
- BOOK BY CHAD BEGEULIN AND TIM HERLIHY
- MUSIC BY MATTHEW SKAR
- LYRICS BY CHAD BEGUELIN
- BASED ON THE NEW LINE CINEMA FILM WRITTEN BY TIM HERLIHY
- DIRECTED & CHOREOGRAPHED BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS AND JEFFREY DIODATI
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY CHELSEA WELLMAN
- FEATURING KODIE ROLLAN as ROBBIE HART
- RILEY GALARNEAU as SAMMY
- HARRISON BENTLEY as GEORGE
- ELLEN SULLIVAN as JULIA SULLIVAN
- TANIS LAATSCH as HOLLY
THE WEDDING SINGER is presented through special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI).
All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI.