This production of CABARET has been cancelled
Please click here for more information as it is available. We hope that one day in the future we can present a new production of Cabaret but this will not be for some time.
Welcome to Berlin!
In a Berlin nightclub, as the 1920s draw to a close, a garish Master of Ceremonies welcomes the audience and assures them they will forget all their troubles at the Cabaret. With the
Emcee’s bawdy songs as wry commentary, Cabaret explores the dark, heady, and tumultuous life of Berlin’s natives and expatriates as Germany slowly yields to the emerging Third Reich. Cliff, a young American writer newly arrived in Berlin, is immediately taken by English singer Sally Bowles. Meanwhile, Fräulein Schneider, proprietor of Cliff and Sally’s boarding house, tentatively begins a romance with Herr Schultz, a mild-mannered fruit seller who happens to be Jewish.
FRONT ROW CENTRE PLAYERS SOCIETY'S COMMUNITY THEATRE PRODUCTION OF
- BOOK BY JOE MASTEROFF
- BASED ON THE PLAY BY JOHN VAN DRUTEN AND STORIES BY CHRISTOPHER ISHERWOOD
- MUSIC BY JOHN KANDER
- LYRICS BY FRED EBB
- ORIGINAL PRODUCTION CO-DIRECTED AND CHOREOGRAPHED BY ROB MARSHALL
- ORIGINAL PRODUCTION DIRECTED BY SAM MENDES
- DIRECTED BY KRISTINE ASTOP
- MUSICAL DIRECTION BY LURENE BATES
- CHOREOGRAPHED BY DANIELLE DESMARAIS
- FEATURING CHRISTIAN MORNEAU as EMCEE
- JANOS ZELLER as CLIFFORD BRADSHAW
- JAMIE ROBINSON as SALLY BOWLES
- CHERIE LEE as FRAULEIN SCHNEIDER
- GARY SILBERG as HERR SCHULTZ
CABARET is presented by arrangement with TAMS-WITMARK